Get Back The Wages You Lost And Will Lose

Maybe you were commuting to work when another vehicle ran a red light and collided with your car, leaving you with broken bones and head trauma. Maybe you were traveling across West Virginia on a family vacation when a semi-truck jackknifed across the road, causing your accident and injuring your loved ones. Maybe you were taking advantage of the warm weather to ride your motorcycle when a driver cut you off, sending your bike off the highway and leaving you with spinal cord damage and road rash.

No matter the exact scenario, one thing remains the same: You can't return to your job right away. In the worst case, you may not be able to work ever again.

So what should you do now? The first thing is to contact an attorney skilled in motor vehicle accident cases. Here at the Charleston, West Virginia, law firm of James F. Humphreys & Associates, L.C., our attorney extensive legal experience in personal injury cases of all kinds in West Virginia and Washington, D.C.

In a free initial consultation, we can advise you about your options for paying your bills while you recover from your injuries. Call us at 304-347-5050.

A Personal Injury Claim Can Make Up For Lost Paychecks

If your car, truck or motorcycle accident was caused by someone else's negligence, you can seek full and fair compensation for your lost wages, medical bills and other injury-related expenses. Working with experts, our lawyers can determine how much your injuries are worth and how much compensation you deserve.

In order to recover lost wages, we may ask you to obtain various items such as:

  1. A note from your doctor stating you are currently unable to work because of your injuries
  2. Documentation from your employer listing the amount of money you would have earned, if you had been able to return to work right away

We Understand Your Frustration, And We Can Help

Being unable to provide for your family and pay the bills can be intensely frustrating. We understand. Let us help you explore all your options for recovering the money you need to keep afloat financially during this difficult time.

For a free initial consultation, simply call James F. Humphreys & Associates, L.C., in Charleston, West Virginia: 304-347-5050. You can also contact us online. We only collect attorney fees if we are successful on your behalf.