Skip links

Drunk Driving Accidents

When a drunk driver injures or kills another person, he or she may face both criminal and civil cases. The criminal cases address whether the drunk driver should be punished for his or her actions, and is prosecuted by the government. A civil case addresses financial compensation for the victim and is brought by the victim or their representative.

We at James F. Humphreys & Associates, L.C. represent the victims or their representatives. Whether you were injured as a passenger in the vehicle driven by the drunk driver or the vehicle you were riding in was struck by a drunk driver, you can trust us to represent your interests. Call our office today or send us your information for a free consultation.

You May Be Entitled To Additional Damages

Our firm seeks the maximum compensation from all available sources of insurance, including your own coverage if you were struck by an uninsured or underinsured driver.

If you were struck by a drunk driver, it’s important to contact a lawyer as soon as possible. Even if the case appears to be clearly the fault of the drunk driver, it often takes an attorney’s help to recover the financial compensation you deserve. For example, the other driver’s insurance company may claim that you were responsible for the accident and therefore reject your claim. It’s important that you don’t speak to either insurance company without legal counsel present to prevent any statements from being used against you later.

Contact Us

If you or a loved one were injured by a drunk driver, you may be entitled to compensation. To schedule a free consultation, please call toll free or contact us online.

Toll Free: +1 (877) 341-2595