Ohio is one of the most active states in changing asbestos law to deny worker rights. In 2004, Ohio enacted changes regarding who could file asbestos claims and who could be held liable for asbestos-related injuries. James F. Humphreys & Associates, L.C. is familiar with these laws and knows how to pursue cases that are eligible under current laws. Contact us today to discuss your mesothelioma case and find out if you’re eligible for financial compensation.
Ohio is home to a number of industries that expose workers to asbestos, including steel plants, oil refineries, chemical plants, power plants, shipyards and more. Workers in these industries, as well as their families, are at risk for asbesto-related diseases, which may not develop for years or decades after exposure.
What do we do for you?
Our top priority is ensuring you are properly compensated for your injuries that occurred as a result of asbestos exposure. To determine if you have a valid mesothelioma claim, we discuss your work history, or your family member’s work history if you are pursuing a case on their behalf, as well as your medical history and potential sources of asbestos exposure.
With every mesothelioma case we:
- Evaluate the circumstances surrounding your medical condition to determine whether it can be linked to direct or indirect asbestos exposure at some point in your past
- Speak to medical professionals to secure expert testimony for your case
- Answer any questions you may have concerning mesothelioma
- Design a strategy for your claim that will help you receive a positive settlement or verdict as quickly as possible
- Aggressively advocate for your rights at the negotiation table or in court
In addition to our mesothelioma practice, we also serve clients with personal injury lawsuits involving products liability, wrongful death, defective drugs and other personal injury matters. Contact us today for a free case evaluation.
Toll Free: +1 (877) 341-2595