Kentucky doesn’t have any natural asbestos deposits, but is home to a number of industries, including steel mills and refineries, involving asbestos-containing products. Asbestos exposure in the workplace is the most common cause of mesothelioma. While not as common, secondhand exposure to asbestos fibers on workers’ clothing also puts family members at risk. Furthermore, home construction, renovation and demolition often exposes both workers and homeowners to asbestos-containing materials.
James F. Humphreys & Associates, L.C. has been pursuing mesothelioma cases for decades and has the necessary experience to help mesothelioma victims get the help they deserve. We maintain a database of locations where workers were likely exposed to asbestos and can help find the cause of your asbestos-related disease. Contact us today for a free consultation.
What do we do for you?
Our top priority is ensuring you are properly compensated for your injuries that occurred as a result of asbestos exposure. To determine if you have a mesothelioma suit we discuss your work history, or your family member’s work history if you are pursuing a case on their behalf, as well as your medical history and potential sources of asbestos exposure.
With every mesothelioma case we:
- Evaluate the circumstances surrounding your medical condition to determine whether it can be linked to direct or indirect asbestos exposure at some point in your past
- Speak to medical professionals to secure expert testimony for your case
- Answer any questions you may have concerning mesothelioma
- Design a strategy for your claim that will help you receive a positive settlement or verdict as quickly as possible
- Aggressively advocate for your rights at the negotiation table or in court
In addition to our mesothelioma practice, we also serve clients with personal injury lawsuits involving products liability, wrongful death, defective drugs and other personal injury matters. Contact us today for a free case evaluation.
Toll Free: +1 (877) 341-2595
Email: [email protected]