West Virginia is home to a number of industries where workers are exposed to asbestos, including petrochemical plants, coal mining, power plants, railroads, steel mills, construction and more. Additionally, family members of workers in these industries can develop asbestos-related diseases from secondhand exposure when asbestos fibers are brought home by the worker.
James F. Humphreys & Associates, L.C. has been pursuing mesothelioma cases for decades and has the experience to help mesothelioma victims get the relief they deserve. We maintain a database of locations where workers were likely exposed to asbestos and can help find the cause of your asbestos-related disease. Contact us today for a free consultation.
What do we do for you?
Our top priority is fighting to see you are properly compensated for your injuries that occurred as a result of asbestos injury. To determine if you have a mesothelioma suit, we discuss your work history (or your family member’s work history if you are pursuing a case on their behalf) as well as your medical history and potential sources of asbestos exposure.
With every mesothelioma case we:
- Evaluate the circumstances surrounding your medical condition to determine whether it can be linked to direct or indirect asbestos exposure at some point in your past
- Speak to medical professionals to secure expert testimony for your case
- Answer any questions you may have concerning mesothelioma
- Design a strategy for your claim that will help you receive a favorable settlement or verdict as quickly as possible
- Aggressively advocate for your rights at the negotiation table or in court
In addition to our mesothelioma practice, we also serve clients in personal injury lawsuits involving product liability, wrongful death, defective drugs and other personal injury matters. Contact us today for a free case evaluation.
Toll Free: +1 (877) 341-2595
Email: [email protected]